CASA 2018 is the 31th annual scientific gathering on a wide variety of technologies in the context of computer animation and social agents. CASA 2018 will be held on May 21-23, 2018 in Beijing, China. Workshop and tutorial will be held on May 21, 2018.
Recently, an explosive growth of virtual humans and social robots has been experienced in computer animation and virtual worlds on computers, mobile, wearable and other devices. In particular, the workshop in CASA 2018 would like to focus on new applications and services that can augment our real life with virtual experience to establish social connections with agents to enhance our life experiences.
In this perspective, CASA 2017 solicits proposals on topics of interest of the workshops and tutorials include, but are not limited to:
- Realistic Immersion with Virtual Humans
- Social Robots modeling awareness
Proposals for workshops and tutorials should be no more than four pages on A4 sized paper in length, and should be in text or PDF format. It should contain the following information:
- 1. A title and brief (two-page max) description of the topic and content.
- 2. The desired length (half day or full day).
- 3. The names, postal addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of the organizers with one-paragraph statements of their research interests and areas of expertise.
- 4. A list of potential members of the program committee with an indication of which members have already agreed.
- 5. A description of any shared tasks associated with the workshop or tutorial.
- 6. A description of special requirements for technical needs.
Please submit workshop and tutorial proposals to the workshop chair (email@example.com) by March 31, 2018.
March 31, 2018: Workshop proposal due
April 15, 2018: Notification of acceptance
May 21, 2018: Workshops and tutorials
Hui Chen (ISCAS, China)